Our roots in Shrewsbury are multi-generational with a
Shrewsbury thrives on
the cohesiveness of family, friends and businesses working
together to provide a community filled with pride.
Take the time to visit
us in Shrewsbury. Stroll through our parks, visit our
businesses and experience the community.
You’ll be glad you
Please take a brief moment to complete our survey.
Click here to take our Survey!
Effective January 10,
2014, Trianon Parkway will be permanently closed, along
with any associated public sidewalks.
Barricades will be put in
place on the morning of January 10th and both vehicle and
foot traffic on the closed road will be prohibited. Access
between Watson Road and Laclede Station Road by way of
Kenrick Manor Drive will be no longer available due to
this road closure. As a result, alternate routes will need
to be utilized. If you have any questions, please contact
City Hall at 314-647-5795 or email@example.com.
- September 2nd - Paw Party
- September 4th - National Preparedness Class
- September 6th - Shrewsbury Triathalon
- September 8th - Shrewsburians
- September 10th - Board of Aldermen Regular Meeting
- September 12th Shrewsbury Night at the Lanes
- September 17th & 24th - Stories in the Park
- September 23rd - Board od Aldermen Work Session
- September 27th - Shrewsbury Fall Festival
Bulk Trash Pickup
- Jan. 20
- April 21
- July 21
- Oct. 20