Our roots in Shrewsbury are multi-generational with a
Shrewsbury thrives on
the cohesiveness of family, friends and businesses working
together to provide a community filled with pride.
Take the time to visit
us in Shrewsbury. Stroll through our parks, visit our
businesses and experience the community.
You’ll be glad you
Please take a brief moment to complete our survey.
Click here to take our Survey!
Effective January 10,
2014, Trianon Parkway will be permanently closed, along
with any associated public sidewalks.
Barricades will be put in
place on the morning of January 10th and both vehicle and
foot traffic on the closed road will be prohibited. Access
between Watson Road and Laclede Station Road by way of
Kenrick Manor Drive will be no longer available due to
this road closure. As a result, alternate routes will need
to be utilized. If you have any questions, please contact
City Hall at 314-647-5795 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 2 - Wine Class
- April 7 - Garden Club
- April 8 - Board of Alderman 7pm
- April 14 - Shrewsburians
- April 11 - Adult Easter Egg Hunt
- April 12 - Children's Easter Egg Hunt
- April 15 - Swim Team Registration
- April 16 - New Parent Swim Team Meeting
- April 22 - Board of Alderman 6pm
- April 24-25 - Softball Leagues Begin
- April 30 - Kickball League Begins
Bulk Trash Pickup
- Jan. 20
- April 21
- July 21
- Oct. 20